During the past couple of gloomy days, I stayed cooped up, listened to one of my favorite metal albums (Reign in Blood by Slayer), and got crafty!
Some results of my metal induced furry are for sale on my Etsy shop, I Felt That.
The other day I got to spend some time with Justin and Lucy. Played video games with Justin and “Please don’t accidently take off my finger in this game of tug-o-war” with Lucy.
Justin knew I was feeling a bit down recently and made me a mix before I left. Needless to say, he lifted my sprits and warmed my little ole’ heart which probably smelt like rotting gruyere cheese beforehand.
Heres what was on it:
1. the knife – pass this on
2. fever ray – when i grow up
3. dangermouse and sparklehorse – little girl (featuring julian casablancas)
4. rainer maria – tinfoil
5. jawbox – savory
6. alkaline trio – this could be love
7. pinback – penelope
8. reverie sound revue – you don’t exist if i don’t see you
9. camera obscura – happy new year
10. dinosaur jr. – feel the pain
11. dave rawlings machine – sweet tooth