I’ve been slacking on my 365 photo project, but instead of cheating and backdating different photo entries, I’m just going to roll them all into this entry about things I love, recently.
So put that in your cup of tea and stir it!
Adding eyelashes to everything: (81/365) Models in in magazines, coffee stains on my white desk, ducks I’ve sewn. Everything is more fun with lashes.
Birthday parties for places. Not people. (82/365)
Music! (83/365) I’ve been listening to a lot of Television Personalties and Gogol Bordello while I work and clean. Keeps me awake, makes me smile, and furthers my boner for Eugene Hutz.
Eugene Hutz: The above featured photo truly is like Magic Eye for vaginas. We both wear torn socks on our arms, stem from Eastern Europe, and drink wine from the bottle. I think thats a good base for marriage, no?
Cartoons and comics: I’ve watched nearly every episode of Flapjack and read all of the Winsor McCay in my house since its been raining outside.
The Kitchen: I love my office. Its got stacks of hard drives, good speakers, all of my pens and scissors in neat little tins, and a huge window in place of a wall. I could sit there all day but now that its snowing, its been slightly too chilly to be so close to an 8 ft tall window for more than an hour. So I’ve grabbed the laptop and relocated to the kitchen! I like it here, too. I’m within arms reach to fresh coffee and the cookie jar.
Handmade jewelry: (84/365) Bee stopped by the other day and bedazzled a pair of harmonica earrings she made me for Christmas. It inspired me to make some earrings of my own! So I went through my bone collection and made a simple pair out of buffalo teeth. I love them!
This snow: (85/365) This morning, still too tired to get my layers on, I took the dog out in the anti outfit: A slip, cotton hoodie, and Doc Martins. I was fully aware of the huge chunks of snow falling from the sky and the fact that I was about to catch a cold. But when I got outside and it was actually pretty nice out. I wasn’t freezing and it wasn’t cold enough for the snow to stick. I pranced around the snow and stepped in puddles for a while before coming back up and making some tea. Now, I’m just enjoying the view from the other side.
other things I’m enjoying:
- Emails of personalized poems from friends.
- Getting Netflix and handwritten letters in the mail, on the same day.
- The thought of going to Los Angeles for a visit, soon.
- My tumblr. WordPress, take note on layouts for idiots.
- Stocking up for some gluten free baking supplies.
- Hipster Puppies!
- One of my favorite Floridan ladies coming up to visit, next week.
- Cigarettes in old tin cases.
- “Life is like a sewing machine bobbin. You never know what you’ll get tangled up in”
- Getting a hilarious email that ends with “so yeah. I hope you enjoyed your trip to jail”
- This project that I will be taking on next week! (but instead of the Warhol, I’m feeling more inspired by the above photo)
- doing fun childlike things. Like this girl gets to do this entire video!
- Sparking water with artificial cherry
- Scent of a Woman and other Al Pacino movies
- clicking on a link called “see Mike Pattons penis” and expecting to not see Mike Pattons penis.
- wearing bright colors with my black hair
- ginger dipped in dark chocolate
- Helping with causes for friends
- being called “tough guy”
- swimming laps 4 times a week
- magnolia trees
- grass and dirt. I can’t wait for it to get here!
le’ bass line