I’m a total coffee snob. I drink it black, so that usually means I can taste all of its imperfections. If its burnt, old, ect.
Heres some tips on how to make a perfect cup of coffee.
- Should be fine enough to allow water to pass through coffee grounds without overflow.
- If you’re able to access a proper coffee shop, just ask them to ground it for whatever coffee chachkaa you use. (meletia cup, drip, french press, ect)
- Start with two level tablespoons for every 6 oz cup; adjust to your taste
- Water should be sweet, without excessive minerals or salt. Use spring water, if you’re not sure.
- 190 Fahrenheit
- The water should never be brought to a boil, because it’ll burn the coffee.
- Good coffee will stay fresh for 2 weeks if kept air tight and away from moisture condensation.
- Those waxy paper bags with the twist tie on top, that the coffee usually comes in? yeah. those work just dandy just as long as you squeeze out all excess air. and tightly close it.