getting ‘shotgun’ when it really makes a diffrence
seeing situations from a different perspective
teaching Charlie an awesome new trick!
sewing my finger into the sewing machine….
because it resulted in the purchase of these adorable bandaids!!!
leaving slightly comical/ passive aggressive notes
having people in my life who will put on my clothes, and those who will take a train out of their way just to make me smile.
getting exercise by being ridiculous
when a row of photos I’ve taken come up in a row on Facebook.
- Being stopped at the metal detector at the passport office, for a bottle of hot sauce in my purse. “Boss, is this considered a drink?” “Only if she’s Jamaican.”
- re-watching The Smoking Room
- getting cut off in a lunch line by a guy who insisted on buying my meal.
- rearranging my office space
- finally finding a way to stream I Love Lucy episodes
- catching one of those old trains with the orange seats
- pizza with bacon and eggs on it, from Robertas
- spelling things out phonetically with a phone operator. “V as in Vagina” “….ok, that was V as in Victory, correct?”
- teasing my hair up
- jumping jacks
- baking almost every day
- prematurely digging out my summer clothes for my trip to Thailand, next month